商务英语口语900句下载 第4页

商务英语口语900句下载 第4页
509 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.是的,有折扣,超过5000个我们可给5%的折扣。
510 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.根据订购数量的大小,我们可提供累进的折扣。
511 We really can't discount the price more than six percent.我们真的无法提供超过6%的折扣。
512 A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you.6%的折扣是我权限内所能给你的。
513 What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?你们提供什么样的产品保证呢?
514 A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed.有一个原则,如果在一年内符合各种使用规定,就可更换。
515 We offer a life-time guarantee.我们提供永久保证。
516 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.
对于额外价钱我们有较长的保证期限。
517 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.我们的保证是包括更换零件和免费保养。
518 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.告诉我们有关你们售后服务的情况。
519 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our national service center for repairs.我们采用大店服务中心,他们可把产品运送到我们的国内服务中心维修。
520 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.我们对顾客提供免费服务电话。
521 We exchange products under almost all circumstances.在各种情形下我们都可更换产品。
522 Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product?请你把你们产品的性能给我们详细说明一下好吗?
523 How long could the buyer expect your product to last?购买者期望你们产品的使用期是多久呢?
524 What's been the consumer reaction to your product?消费者对你们的产品有过什么反映?
525 Have you marketed your product yet?你们的产品尚未推出市场吗?
526 We're afraid that your product's quality won't satisfy Chinese customers.恐怕你们的产品质量无法使中国顾客满意。
527 We feel product quality is high indeed.我们认为产品的质量的确很高。
528 We think your X200 meets our requirements.我们认为贵方X200型符合我们的要求。
529 I'm afraid that the item isn't what we're looking for.我恐怕这种产品不是我们所要找的。
530 I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.我认为你们的工业机器人在这领域是最好的。
531 In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.就我的意见来说,产品价格必须订在300美元以下。
532 We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.我们认为你们的产品对广大市场而言太专业化了。
533 That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?那使我们想起价钱问题,你心目中的价钱是多少?
534 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders over 100.我们减少到每台8.7万美元,订购超过100台给予5%的折扣。
535 Your unit price seems fair enough, but we're hoping for a higher discount rate.单价似乎合理,但我们希望给予更高的折扣率。
536 Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.订购500台或500台以上都不得有可能给予7%的折扣。
537 What's the best price you're prepared to offer for your product?你们的产品最优惠的价格是多少呢?
538 It depends on the quantity ordered.这要根据所订的数量而定。
539 What do you think will be a fair price for your product?你认为你们产品的价格公平吗?
540 How much do you charge per unit?你们每件要价多少呢?
541 What's your wholesale price on this item?这种产品你们的批发价是多少呢?
542 How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?总折扣你们准备提供多少?
543 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time.考虑到产品的性质和运输时间那看来太快了。
544 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front.其他买主对这货物很满意,但如果你能先付40%货款,我们可以延迟交运。            
545 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I'm afraid.运费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担。
546 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price.如果你能保证用惩罚延误发货方式准时发货,你的销售价我们可以接受。
547 Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?运费由谁来负责呢?
548 Who assumes shipment cost?谁负担运费呢?
549 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the documentation costs.那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。
550 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.我们也要贵方负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用。
551 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.如果是那样,我们也许需要重新讨论价格。
552 When could we typically expect delivery?我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢?
553 What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢?
554 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。
555 We'll have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers.我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。
556 Shall we start the meeting now?我们现在开始开会好吗?
557 Thank you for attending today's meeting.谢谢你出席今天的会议。
558 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。
559 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。
560 Let's look at the agenda and talk the first item.让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。
561 Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗?
562 We've gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?我们已进行很久了,让我们休息一下好吗?
563 I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd like a break.我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。
564 Let's stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。
565 Well, I think it's time we get back to business.哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。
566 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。
567 That's all for today.今天就到这儿了。
568 Let's call it a day.让我们今天就到此为止吧。
569 How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with everyone?下星期二下午怎样?各位没有意见吧?
570 I'm sorry. I can't make it on Tuesday.对不起,星期二我无法参加。
571 And so, I'd like to proceed to the next stage.所以,我要进行下一阶段了。
572 Excuse me, I'd like to ask you a question.对不起,我可以问个问题吗?
573 Excuse me, but may I ask a question?对不起,我可以问个问题吗?
574 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.对不起我插个嘴,我有一个问题。
575 Before you go on, I have a question.在你接着干之前,我有一个问题。
576 I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'd like you to explain that a little more.很抱歉,我插个嘴,我希望你多解释一些。
577 Sure, what did you want to know?真的,你想知道什么呢?
578 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.当然,你什么都可以问。
579 Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?我们确实有办法把这事办成吗?
580 I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your question. Could you please restate it?对不起,你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗?
581 Would you please clarify your question?请你把你的问题说清楚好吗?
582 I didn't catch that, Could you go over that again?我没有听清楚,请你再说明一下好吗?
583 I'm sorry. I don't get what you're driving at.抱歉,我不明白你的意思。
584 Could you hold your questions until I've finished?请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗?
585 I'd appreciate it if you'd wait until be end for questions.如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的。
586 There'll be time for questions at the end.最后会有时间发问的。
587 How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢?
588 That's a tough question to answer.那是一个很难回答的问题。
589 How much will all this cost?一共要花多少钱呢?
590 I will talk more about that in a moment.目前我要多讨论那个问题。
591 I don't know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.我不知道答案,让我问一下陈先生看他有什么看法。
592 I'll check into it and get back to you.我查对一下然后送还给你。
593 I don't have the figures, but I'll find out.我没有这个数据,但我会找到的。
594 That's not my area, but I'll get an answer for you.那不是我的范围,但我会为你找出答案。
595 Let's ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.那件事我让蒋先生来答复。
596 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. It's very satisfying to see so many of you here.各位女士各位先生,早上好,在这里见到你们大家使人感到非常满意。
597 Today, I'd like to show you something which I'm sure you'll find interesting.今天我要向你们展示一些东西,我相信你们会感兴趣的。
598 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today it's my privilege to bring it to you.这种软件的研制超过5000工作小时,今天我很荣辛地向你们展示它。
599 It's an honor to be speaking to you today.今天跟你们说话至感荣幸。
600 I'm Barnard and it's my great honor to tell you about our new product.我叫巴纳德,能够向你们说明我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。


601 I've been part of this project since its beginning.从一开始我就参与这个计划。
602 I'm Clifton, and I've been associated with this project since the beginning.我叫克里夫敦,从一开始我就参与了这项计划。
603 Please look at the data of this first chart.请看第一幅图表的数据。
604 The data confirm that this product is safe and effective.数据证实此种产品安全有效。
605 As you can see in this photo, we've retained the same style which was so popular in this old model.正如你在这张图片上所看到的,同风格的这种旧型产品非常流行,我们保留了它。
606 Now, we're doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesn't wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes.现在我们正在做一些改进,使皮质变得坚韧而不致有皱纹,变干或产生磨损。
607 The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with less input time.这种X2500型的特点就是减少输入时间,使资料更为顺畅。
608 Compared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and easier to use.与旧型机比较我们的新型价格便宜且更容易操作。
609 It's available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and department stores as well.有各种大小型号,在便利商店和百货公司均有。
610 This is a revolutionary new product.这是一种革命性的新产品。
611 The X2500 will change your work in the office.X2500将会改变你在办公室的工作。
612 We now have five different models to choose from.我们现在有五种不同的型号供你选择。
613 Now, ladies and gentlemen, I'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have.各位女士各位先生,现在你们有任何问题我都乐意答复。
614 Are there any questions?还有什么问题吗?
615 Do you have any questions at this point?就这一点你们还有什么问题吗?
616 If you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage?如果你们没有问题了,我可以进行下一阶段吗?
617 Now, I'd be happy to answer your questions.现在,我乐意答复你们的问题。
618 I'd like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may have.我乐意接受任何人提出的任何问题。
619 Your question is how we developed our product?你的问题是我们是如何发展我们的产品?
620 For those of you that didn't hear it, the question was how soon we could expect the product to be on sale.你们并未听说过,问题是产品多快能上市。
621 When can we expect its delivery?什么时间能发货呢?
622 It's already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。
623 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢?
624 What's the suggested retail price?建议零售价格是多少呢?
625 What do you expect it to go for?你们的试销情况如何?
626 How did you decide that product was safe?你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
627 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
628 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
629 How much will it cost?这种商品成本价是多少?
630 We've priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%。
621 When can we expect its delivery?什么时间能发货呢?
622 It's already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。
623 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢?
624 What's the suggested retail price?建议零售价格是多少呢?
625 What do you expect it to go for?你们的试销情况如何?
626 How did you decide that product was safe?你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
627 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
628 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
629 How much will it cost?这种商品成本价是多少?
630 We've priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%。
631 What does the test marketing show?试销说明了什么?
632 It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected.这在所有市场销售良好,所以获得三成的市场占有率是指日可待的。
633 I'd say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the month.我得说预定发货日期应该在本月底。
634 The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.下个月底好像是最佳的销售日。
635 We're aiming its price for $ 98.我们订价为98美元。
636 To answer the first part of your question, I'd like to say that our studies were very extensive.你问题的第一部分,我要说的就是我们的研究非常广泛。
637 If you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the last page of the report.如果你还有问题的话,请和报告最后一页名单上的人员联系。
638 Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗•戴卫斯吗?
639 Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
640 Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫•梅耶史先生吗?
641 I'm Dennis. I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。
642 I'm Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。
643 I'm Edwin. I'll show you to your hotel.我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。
644 How was your flight? Was it comfortable?你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?
645 It was quite good. But it was awfully long.班机很好,就是时间太长了。
646 Did you have a good flight?你旅途愉快吗?
647 Not really, I'm afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。
648 How was your flight? 你的航班怎样?
649 Did you get any sleep on the plane?你在飞机上睡觉了吗?
650 Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?
651 No, I don't. Will it be a problem?不,我没有,会有困难吗?
652 I don't think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。
653 I've made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。
654 We've booked a Western-style room for you.我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。
655 Let's go to the station to get a train into town.我们到火车站去乘车进城。
656 Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?从此地去台北要很久吗?
657 It's about an hour.大概要一个小时。
658 We'll get a taxi from the station.我们到火车站乘出租车。
659 There's a shuttle bus we can use.我们可搭乘机场班车。
660 I've brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
661 You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?
662 That sounds good. Let's get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。

上一页  [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] 下一页

Copyright © 2007-2012 www.chuibin.com 六维论文网 版权所有